"Speak Up" Poster
About the Poster
The purpose of this poster is to encourage people to identify as being of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander heritage, when using services so that organisations can meet their individual needs.
It tells us to be proud of who we are!
This poster was funded by the Aboriginal Child, Youth and Family Strategy (ACYF, managed by the Dept. of Community Services). This poster was designed and produced by Miromaa Aboriginal Language & Technology Centre.
The posters have been printed on high quality 200gsm weight paper and have a nice look and long lasting feel to them. They can be easily laminated or framed.
NEW SPEAK UP PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
Bulk purchases and prices are available. See the price guide on the order form below.
Current Customers who have purchased the poster:
- Department of Community Services
- Department of Education - Newcastle and Central Coast areas
- Greater Newcastle Cluster, Hunter New England Health Service
- Intergrated Chronic Care for Aboriginal People, Hunter New England Health Service
- Chronic Care Aboriginal Health, Coffs/Clarence Network NCAHS
- Health Support Service Centre Newcastle, Hunter New England Health Service
Order your "Speak Up" Poster today!
Please download, print and complete the order from below and fax back to us on 02 4925 2185.
- Size: A2 (420 x 594mm)
- Price: $7.50 each or see order form for bulk prices